Route: Sofia – Rila Monastery / Sofia – Plovdiv – Bachkovo Monastery
Price: 3700 €
12 Zirconium crowns
Ceramic zirconium crowns are made of zirconium and coated ceramic. Zirconium crowns give incomparable aesthetic results. They are very strong and biocompatible, so it is possible for installing these crowns in any situation. Thanks to their strength they are used both for front and rear teeth. The crowns and bridges in zirconia are the most natural solution in implantology. Because of the construction process, these crowns are the most expensive.
Benefits of full ceramic (Zirconia) dental crowns compared to metal-ceramic dental crowns
- Strength – E.max ceramics for strength 3 times higher than that of tooth enamel.
- Aesthetics – Complete ceramic fully mimics the optical properties of natural teeth. Properties such as opalescence, fluorescence, and transparency are fully transferred in the ceramic resulting in a crown that cannot be distinguished from natural teeth.
- Biocompatibility – Ceramics, unlike metal, does not cause allergies and tissue tolerates it perfectly.
Disadvantages of full ceramic (Zirconia) dental crowns compared to metal-ceramic dental crowns
- Complicated production – Production of all-ceramic crowns is very complex, both for dentists and for technicians.
Rila Monastery is the Top tourist attraction in Bulgaria which you must definitely visit during your tour in Bulgaria. The monastery keeps precious manuscripts, old printed books, and ancient documents. Its location makes it easily accessible from the capital and the most famous day tour from Sofia.
Visit the Top Bulgarian Landmark | Rila Monastery Half Day Tour
Visit the Rila Monastery (UNESCO), which proudly ranks in the top sights of Bulgaria which should be visited to form an idea of the wealth of Bulgarian history and worthy culture.
- Pick up from any location in Sofia in the morning (9:00)
- Transfer to Rila national park (Approximately 2 hours)
- Explore the monastery complex, church st. Ivan of Rila and the monastery museum
- Stop for lunch in the monastery area (Optional)
- Transfer back to Sofia (Approximately 2 hours)
- Drop off in the hotel
Plovdiv isn’t just the oldest city in Bulgaria… it’s one of the oldest cities in the world. Historians agree that this scenic valley in the south of Bulgaria has been inhabited for more than 5,000 years – but some will tell you that Plovdiv’s history goes back further still, for as much as 8,000 years of continuous habitation! So what can you expect on a Plovdiv day excursion or tour? The answer is, more culture than you could ever imagine.
Day Tour to the Ancient City of Plovdiv + Bachkovo Monastery
Visit the European Capital of Culture on a private day trip from Sofia: Guided walking tour, visits to Asen’s Fortress and Bachkovo Monastery.
- Pick up from any location in Sofia in the morning (09:00)
- Transfer to Bachkovo area (1:30- 2:00 hours)
- Visit Bachkovo monastery
- Transfer to Plovdiv (30-40 min)
- City tour of Plovdiv (2-3 hours walking tour)
Visit The Old town from the 19th century; the Ethnographic museum (outside); Balabanov house; the Ancient theatre of Philipopolis; the Ancient stadium of Philipopolis, The St. St. Constantin and Elena church, The Djumaya mosque, and square, The building of the Regional Historical Museum, Saint Ludvik cathedral, Agara (Marketplace), the Main walking street, “The Trap” neighborhood; Nebet tepe)
- Stop for lunch in a traditional restaurant (optional)
- Transfer back to Sofia (1:30- 2:00 hours)
- Drop off in the hotel